Re: Dreaded Indent Error

On Tue, 24 Feb 2004 18:55:28 -0800 (PST)
yahro <yahro@yahoo.com> wrote:

>  Trying to find out from where the problem comes, I_ve
> also tried:
> _amaya-WinNT-8.0.exe_
> _amaya-WinNT-6.0.exe_
> _amaya-WinNT-7.0.exe_
> _amaya-WinNT-7.2a.exe_
> _amaya-WinNT-8.0-pre.exe_
>
>  _amaya-WinNT-8.0.exe_ gives the same results ... But
> the _amaya-WinNT-6.0.exe_ up to the
> _amaya-WinNT-8.0-pre.exe_ ... are working ... at least
> from this point of view.
>
>  Two reasons for this problem come to my mind:
>
>   1. Something (very important) changed between the
> 8.0-pre and 8.0 version.
>   2. Something (also very important) changed in
> Service Pack 3 (Windows 2000), which is (more or less)
> considered as the equivalent of Service Pack 1
> (Windows XP). Maybe Mark Daly (from the pre-cited
> post) could confirm if he is running on Windows XP
> (SP1).
>
>  One, or both of them _ could be the cause of this
> problem.
>
>  Greetings. Looking forward to test this 8.0-pre
> version I_ve got ... :)

It could be a problem with the amaya user path:
$HOMEDRIVE\$HOMEPATH\amaya
by default c:\Documents and Settings\$user_name\amaya

Could you just try to force another user path by defining the
environment variable AMAYA_USER_HOME?

>  On a side note: the installer/uninstaller from
> _Snapshot 8.2+_ fails for an unknown reason to delete
> the folder where Amaya was installed (no files are
> present in this folder).

It could be due to a running application that keeps open this folder.