Re: Amaya issue - stuck Strong button.

On Sun, 08 Feb 2004 04:52:51 -0800
Tom Cloyd <emdrportal@earthlink.net> wrote:

> Running Amaya 8.2+ Jan 13 2004.
>
> I find that the Strong button on the window button bar stays depressed
> all the time, once it goes down. I don't have any better sense of the
> limits or conditions of the problem than that. I just noticed it, and
> verified it. I can manually click it off, but it won't release otherwise.
>
> My system:
>
> Toshiba laptop Satellite 5105-S607
>    512 MB RAM
>    37 GB hard drive
> OS: Win/XP home 5.1 (Build 2600)

Normally the Strong button is depressed when the selection is within a strong
element. As soon as the selection goes out of a strong element, the button
is reset. I checked that it works that way with my WinXP version.
If the problem persists could you point us the document and the scenario that shows
the problem.