RE: Annotation type restricted to 'comment'?

Ok, thank you!

JL

-----Original Message-----
From: Irene Vatton [mailto:irene.vatton@inrialpes.fr]
Sent: jeudi 24 juin 2004 08:35
To: Meunier, Jean-Luc
Cc: www-amaya@w3.org
Subject: Re: Annotation type restricted to 'comment'?

On Wed, 23 Jun 2004 11:54:21 +0200
"Meunier, Jean-Luc" <Jean-Luc.Meunier@xrce.xerox.com> wrote:

> 	Hi,
>
> 1 - I envision to use Amaya to annotate XML files but it seems that
> Amaya 8.5 forces the annotation type to be 'comment'. (on win32 ,
> local mode, i.e. no annotation server) I double-click on
> 'annotation-type', select another type, but no effect. Neither on the
> display nor on the RDF file.

The Windows callback was effectively disconnected.
This bug is now fixed in the CVS base and the bug fix will be included into the snapshot available very soon.

> 2 - BTW, is-it possible to extend the list of annotation types with
> custom ones?

The list of annotation types is given by Amaya/config/annottypes.rdf. You probably could extend this list almost for local annotation. If you probably have to
add an icon for this new entry as explained in the help file "Configuring Annotation Icons" For more information, see http://www.w3.org/2001/Annotea/