Re: Amaya and BibTeX

On Friday 12 of December 2003 07:49, Hugh Sasse Staff Elec Eng
wrote:
> > I guess batch tools able to convert BibTeX into HTML should
> > exist.
>
> http://freshmeat.net/projects/bib2html/?branch_id=716&release_
>id=144752&topic_id=90

Well, that's not what I meant -- I thought more about some kind
of BibTeX replacement which instead of LaTeX document worked
with XHTML document, went through the document, picked up all
references cited, get citations and references from BibTeX
database, and put them back into the document. What bib2html
does (and many other script of this kind) is that it goes
through all BibTeX database and covert it to HTML page. I
thought about something much more sophisticated. Oh well.

Thanks for the answer though,

Matej

--
Matej Cepl, http://www.ceplovi.cz/matej

"Goodbye," said the fox. "And now here is my secret, a very
simple secret: It is only with the heart that one can see
rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye."
   -- Antoine Saint-Exupery