From: "John Russell" <ve3ll@rac.ca>
To: www-amaya@w3.org
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2003 14:12:10 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Amaya 8.1b and Win95

The distribution page does not mention support of Win 95
However since version a was able to run on 95 perhaps the
maintainers will put a pointer to that version for historical
purposes (with suitable flags that win95 is no longer supported).
or if the b version can be patched to work with win95 that would
be even better...  --
john russell ve3ll@rac.ca [those are L's as in LLAMA]
http://home.cogeco.ca/~ve3ll
http://home.cogeco.ca/~trains