Re: SVG box sizes appear bigger than size defines with mouse

On Sun, 14 Sep 2003 13:54:46 -0300
Juan Lanus <jlanus@netscape.net> wrote:

> Also ...
>
> I was unable to create a text box inside a rectangle (so they move
> around together) except by editing the source.
> It would be fine if newly created elements appeared into the existing
> selected one.

You have to create a group, the rectangle and its text within the group.
We know that the current SVG interface to too limited today. You have
often to edit attributes directly.
We hope to make significant progress next year.