Re: dynamic image bug

On Wed, 3 Sep 2003 03:52:02 -0500
Gary Petersen <garyp1492@earthlink.net> wrote:

> Was my bug report received?

Sorry I probably trough away your previous message by error,
due to a lot of spams I receive each day.

> On Sunday 31 August 2003 09:23, Gary Petersen eloquently
> expounded:
> > Bug report
> > Date: August 30, 2003
> > Version: Amaya 8.0
> >
> > Amaya has a bug in rendering dynamically
> > generated images. If a web author creates a php script
> > that returns one of serveral png images, Amaya will
> > display the first image, but Amaya then caches
> > the image and won't accept any new version

Amaya has a local images cache by document to avoid Web access
when the source view and the formatted view of the document are
synchronized. But I'm not sure, it's the cause of your problem.
Could you point me to an URI where I can make a real test?