Re: Amaya 8.0 "Letter format" Printing Bug

On Mon, 30 Jun 2003 14:24:09 -0400 (EDT)
Pierre St-Laurent <p_st_laurent@globetrotter.net> wrote:

> Release number : 8.0 GTK (april 23 2003)
> Platform : Linux Debian 3.0r1 Woody GTK
>
> Description of the bug:
>
> There is a printing bug occuring with the US Letter Portrait format (8
> 1/2 inches x 11 inches).  Approximately 2,7cm (~1 inch) of the top
> printed page is wasted in a white (blank) margin.  Trying different CSS
> "margin-top" or "padding-top" settings does not change anything.

I cannot test this format. I could try to reduce the wasted top margin, but
the best should be to make a test after the change.
Could someone, able to compile Amaya, adjust and test values defined in the
presentation schema Amaya/amaya/HTMLP.P?

#ifdef US_PAPER
#ifdef LANDSCAPE
        Width: 23.8 cm;
        Height: 18.2 cm;
        VertPos: Top = Enclosing . Top + 0.8 cm;
        HorizPos: Left = Enclosing . Left + 2.7 cm;
#else { LANDSCAPE }
        Width: 16.2 cm;
        Height: 23.8 cm;
        VertPos: Top = Enclosing . Top + 0.8 cm;
        HorizPos: Left = Enclosing . Left + 2.7 cm;
#endif { LANDSCAPE }
#else { US_PAPER }