Re: SVG, two most serious bugs

When I open the "evewe.htm" web page locally, the
SVG graphics do display (though incorrectly, as per
my original posting), but there are various parsing errors,
including this one:

Unknown attribute value "type = image/svg+xml"

So, is this the culprit. *ALL* other browsers recognise this
mime type, only Amaya doesn't.

Still, Amaya goes ahead and displays the image.
I'm confused.

Regards,
Barry kauler