Re: Recognising a browser with MathML/SVG etc capabilities

> Paul, Amaya does a poor job of MathML. Mozilla does even less. Mozilla

Amaya handles only the presentation mark-up. I guess it's why you say that it
does
a "poor job".

> will display only XML files. Amaya will do limited MathML inbeded
> in HTML. It seems to me Amaya 4.1 does less MathML than the older

Amaya is now able to display/edit MathML documents, and XHTML documents
that embed MathML expressions too.

> versions. I have MathML examples that worked with the old Amaya.

If you found out a bug in the next release, we will be happy to have access
to examples that show the bug.