Re: Recognising a browser with MathML/SVG etc capabilities

Paul, Amaya does a poor job of MathML. Mozilla does even less. Mozilla
will display only XML files. Amaya will do limited MathML inbeded
in HTML. It seems to me Amaya 4.1 does less MathML than the older
versions. I have MathML examples that worked with the old Amaya.
I have yet to find a way to verify MathML.
Is there any way to verify MathML?
Regards, Jim FitzSimons