RE: Wish list.

The first place to check is in the profiles, to make sure the style stuff is
still available in browser mode. I don't know if it is that simple, but that
would be nice - then you can change it by adjusting the profile stuff in your
local directory, rather than having to get a new version.

I don't know if !important is implemented yet (but it belongs high on the
wish list - it is !important for accessibility, and would be useful
particularly in view of the Windows habit of amking fonts very large
compared to toher systems, so that websitye designers set them small enough
to be illegible).

Sadly, I know nothing at all about the code for CSS in Amaya.

cheers

Charles McCN

Hugh Sasse ahd written: