RE: Wish list.

> From:	Hugh Sasse Staff Elec Eng [SMTP:hgs@dmu.ac.uk]
>
> The mouse pointer could change when over a link.
>     this would give some visible indication for those documents whose
>     stylesheets declare the colour of links to be the foreground colour.

	[DJW:]  My understanding is that Amaya is primarily
	an editor, not a browser; as such I don't think it
	should make it too easy to mis-design pages in this
	way.  If the design is really that bad that you can't
	guess the links, the authors deserve not to get your
	business, but you can still find the links in the
	structure view.  (Voting with ones feet has become
	rather topical in UK politics!)

> Overriding of style sheets/colours
>     It would be nice to be able to override things that another site has
>     set, so I can change the colours etc.  The Style menu is disabled
>     when not editing.

	[DJW:]  I don't know whether there is already support
	for this, but I believe it is a presumption of CSS
	that the browser should, conceptually, have a user
	style sheet associated with it, and that !important
	rules can be used to override the document style
	sheet.  I say conceptually, as the style sheet might
	only be accessible by menus, not by loading a CSS
	document.