Re: interpretation of AbRealShape

> Hi,
>
> Does anyone know what the meanings are for the various values of AbRealShape
> of an abstract box? Is there a table somewhere that I can look at? I am
> hacking the selection render code to see its effects on various form
> elements.

The Thotlib is able to manage structured graphics, like an arrow from the
rectangle
A to the rectangle B.

	-----            -----
	| A |----------->| B |
	-----            -----

The shape or the arrow is "->".
If the formatting displays the rectangle A on the left of the rectangle B, the
Thotlib is able to automatically invert the real shape to maintain the
relation
form A to B.

The AbRealShape is used to implement that functionality.
I'm not sure it's clear.