Re: Double click problem

On 26-Mar-99 AFL wrote:

> It occurred to me to suggest to the developers (via this list) to adopt
> a <right-click> to follow a link and a <left-click> to edit, that is if
> the developers are unable to track this problem down.  Being unable to
> compile amaya (and only knowing how to write X11 software using
> Tcl/Tk) I have not attempted this myself.
>
> AFL

I second this suggestion. (I was concerned at first that <right-click>
might act as in an xterm, to extend text-blocking, but it seems that
<right-click> is currently inactive in Amaya and the only way to block
text is by dragging with the left button).

So AFL's suggestion should work fine so long as <right-click> is
recognised.

Yes please!

Ted.

E-Mail: (Ted Harding) <Ted.Harding@nessie.mcc.ac.uk>