Re: title in amaya 1.4a

Thank you for the hint.

This solution is really more elegant
than simply making this field read-only ;-)

So, since this works, I'll ask for another feature ...

For me it were very helpful if I could edit the
meta-elements
in a comfortable way (similar to editing the "title" of the document)

I think this is not mentioned in the docs ;-)

Again:
Amaya is fascinating useful for me.

Roland

P.S.: It was discussed before ... I personally would like the
possibility to switch (with a keystroke) to "brwosing-mode" where a
single mouse-click opens a linked document.

--
roland.bauer@fff.at        +43-(1)-33-421-88  (home)
http://www.fff.at/fff/     +43-(1)-536-06/537 (work)

Please complain if I do not answer within a reasonable time ;-)