Re: amaya compatible with other browser?

I agree with Ewan answers. Just a complement: the amaya-java-src-1.1c.tar.gz
is a very old version and is incompatible with the current 1.4a version.
The integration of a new version of the Kaffe Java virtual machine in Amaya is
in progress. We hope to be able to release it with a DOM Java
interface by the end of the next six months.