Re: Newbie question : links

I would like to thank Irene for trying to help me.

On Fri, 1 Jan 1999, I wrote:
(...)
> I cannot activate the hyperlinks (silly, isn't it) !
>
> I know that I have to double clic on the links, but it just doesn't work
> (double clicking with left button, right, both [middle not active]).
(...)

Well I have found the problem. The problem wasn't with Amaya, but with the
window manager which was apparently not handling correctly Amaya's double
click.

I was using  sspkg21LinuxElf Version 2.1, a port of SlingShot 2.1 for
XView3.2,XFree86 3.1.1 and the openwin script.

Now I'm under Mwm the window's manager of Lesstif (clone of Motif). Amaya
works fine.

< Tardis >
"The king o' th' beasties himself couldna get out o' that one!"
- Jamie, THE TOMB OF THE CYBERMEN