Re: Keyboard Files on Windows

At 04:42 PM 6/23/99 +0200, Ramzi GUETARI wrote:
 >For example, if you press only the Alt key, the File Menu will
 >be automatically activated. To avoid that, we have to "disable"
 >the shortcuts automatically associated with the system menu.

Understood. However, I remapped them to the ctrl key, so there should be no
conflict, right? Oddly, when I remap them back to alt keys they work again:

Alt <Key>=:	ZoomIn()
Alt <Key>-:	ZoomOut()
Alt <Key>1:     CreateHeading1()
Alt <Key>2:     CreateHeading2()

However, the spelling and multisequence continue to not work, for this
reason, or perhaps another reason...

Ctrl <Key>l, Ctrl <Key>d:	CreateDefinitionList()
Ctrl <Key>l, Ctrl <Key>o:	CreateNumberedList()
Ctrl <Key>l, Ctrl <Key>u:	CreateList()
<Key>F6:    SpellCheck()

Joseph Reagle Jr.
XML-Signature Co-Chair   http://w3.org/People/Reagle/