Re: Keyboard Files on Windows

Hi,

There is a problem but not really a bug with shortcuts.
Widows system menu associated with any application has
the priority for shortcuts in form of Alt [+ character].

For example, if you press only the Alt key, the File Menu will
be automatically activated. To avoid that, we have to "disable"
the shortcuts automatically associated with the system menu.
This needs a lot of work an I prefer to do that in the next
release to avoid introducing new bugs in the public release
we plan to do.

Anyway, the shorcuts for Zoom in is the combination of [Alt]
and [+] (Where [x] represents the key x). In other terms its
[Alt]+[Shift]+[+/=].
The shortcut for Zoom out is: [Alt]+[-].

And they works if you click into the edit Window.

  Ramzi.