Re: Keyboard Files on Windows

At 12:01 PM 6/23/99 +0200, Irene.Vatton@inrialpes.fr wrote:
 >Concerning Zoom commands you have to know that Amaya needs to have the
focus
 >to interpret shortcuts.
 >Ramzi could explain more about that. I agree it's a bug but it won't be
fixed
 >in the next
 >Could you check that it work after you have clicked into the document.

I have and it makes no difference. Remember, this behaviour is not only for
zoom, but the ctrl headers, and spell check and multisequences.

 >Concerning the spell checker you made a mistake. You have to replace
 > <Key>F7:        EnSpellCheck()
 >by
 > <Key>F7:       SpellCheck

This effects no change. Also, if this is the case, note the configuration
documentation says the following:
         EnSpellCheck, FrSpellCheck,
Joseph Reagle Jr.
XML-Signature Co-Chair   http://w3.org/People/Reagle/