Re: Keyboard Files on Windows

Hi Joseph,

> Some things, like zoom in and zoom below show up next to the menu item (a nice touch that allows me to confirm my mapping) but don't work. Other things like spell checking don't show up next to the menu item, and they obviously don't work. Interestingly, I did have the zooming in and zooming out, and the Header elements, working at some point, but subsequent changes to the file rendered them inoperative (though show next to the menu item). Finally, I can't get keysequences to work at all.

Concerning Zoom commands you have to know that Amaya needs to have the focus
to interpret shortcuts.
Ramzi could explain more about that. I agree it's a bug but it won't be fixed
in the next
Could you check that it work after you have clicked into the document.
Concerning the spell checker you made a mistake. You have to replace
 <Key>F7:        EnSpellCheck()
by
 <Key>F7:       SpellCheck