Re: Some comments on Amaya 1.3a.

Sorry, I cannot resist and feel the need to give my opinion:

Irene.Vatton@inrialpes.fr wrote:

> > 2. Amaya does not appear to understand the font tag. (e.g., if I use a font
> > tag to place a Greek letter in an html file, it shows up Greek in browsers
> > but shows up in Times New Roman in Amaya.)
>
> This is not the right method to input greek characters in an HTML document.
> Our plan is to support Greek entities and Unicode.

I think there are at least 3 ways to use greek characters in a (HTML)
document:
- A plain Greek document (as in from Greece)
	To be covered by switching charactersets.
- Using the Greek characters in formulas
	To be covered by MathML
- Using the Greek characters in plain text (poor example: beta-test)
	To be covered by ???

CB

--
Is reading in the bathroom considered Multi-Tasking?
Corne' Beerse					| Alcatel Telecom Nederland