Filling out a form with amaya (was: Re: Hi)

S. Bandy wrote:

> I am not sure if I the problem is in my build but I have
> noticed the following :
>
> a) In a form you can't use the tab to go to the next text
> input field.
>
> b) A password field shows the text which is being typed in.
>
> Did I do something wrong?

I don't think this is wrong, I experience the same behavoure. I think this
is because Amaya is an editor with limited brouwser capabilities. It is not
a brouwser with edit capabilities.

You think you are filling out the form but you are not, you are editing the
file!
- Fill out the form and save the file to a local file. Open it with an ascii
editor and see.
- Have a look at the structure while you are typing.

It might be a good idea to be able to switch amaya to brouwse/test/read-only
mode so you can test your forms or browse with it.

Regards,
CB

--
Try not to let implementation details sneak into design documents.
Corne' Beerse					| Alcatel Telecom Nederland