[Fwd: amaya: Errors in The Web Style Sheets page??]

Hallo,

I was using amaya brouwsing the www.w3.org site and came over the style
page: http://www.w3.org/Style. This resulted in the next problems:

This page was not readable with amaya: the W3C logo displays behind the
text. Browsing the same page with Netscape (4.x) It showed a more readable
page. Below I include the reply of Hakon, the producer of the page.

Amaya also produced the next error:
 *** Errors in http://www.w3.org/Style/ temp file: .amaya/1/Style
   line 257, char 57: Unknown tag <BLINK>
   line 258, char 12: Unknown tag </BLINK>

Questions to the amaya maillist:
- Is there a list of not supported features?
- Is there a list of not supported tags?
- What is the roadmap of amaya related to those not supported features and
tags?
- Is amaya tested against the www.w3.org site (or around: the site against
amaya?)

Regards,
Corne

--
Try not to let implementation details sneak into design documents.
Corne' Beerse					| Alcatel Telecom Nederland

Forwarded message 1