RE: Win95 Crashes - System Resources Down

Hi,

This problem is related to Win95 (it's not the case if you use Winnt).
I'm working on that.

Thank you for your bug report.

--
Ramzi GUETARI                          |  Tel: (33) 4 76 61 52 38
World Wide Web Consortium / INRIA      |  Fax: (33) 4 76 61 52 52

             http://opera.inrialpes.fr/guetari/index.html