Re: No way to input "S" in amaya1.0b SUN4 (java/non-java)

> Because there was no reaction at my first mail, i remail
> it:
> I succeded in installing, but got the
> following problem: If typing a big "S", a small "s"
> is inserted. Each of the other chars behaves oK, only the
> "S" fails. Running a lot of other X apps, i never found
> any problem with "S".
> Existing documents containing "S" display properly in amaya.
>
> Am i the only one to deal with this fault?
>
> Ulrich Backes

It's not easy for us to detect and solve a problem that doesn't occur on our
platform. Could you check your xmodmap table and the amaya.keyboard file
($HOME/amaya.keyboard or Thot/config/amaya.keyboard).
I apologize, but I cannot do more to help you.