Re: Amaya resources

On Wed, 28 Aug 1996, Daniel Veillard wrote:

> One could change the default background color of the pages
> by adding :
>
> BODY { background : white }

I wasn't trying to change the background color of the pages, but of the
foreground text to the left of the URL and Title boxes, which in english
was "Location", and "Title", and also the status bar at the bottom.

> on in ${HOME}/.amaya.css . But I would rather suggest to correct
> your Xdefaults.

Thanks for the suggestion on how to do this,  I had tried to be more
specific by using xterm*foreground, but "XTerm" did the trick, and now I
don't have to customize any resources to view the text.  (the "XTerm"
prefix was not mentioned in my xterm man page)

Suggestion:
I also looked for some "app defaults" type file, to see if
you documented all the resources.  You might want to
release your software with one?