Re: IE not removing required child roles for a table role=presentation

Steve,

If you want to find out more about this Cynthia is working with the
University of Illinois to do accessibility compliance testing for CR. I
think there will be a lot more bugs than this. That said, the focus is
IE10/W8 per Cynthia. Also, I found out from Cynthia, on a call, that IE10
has better accessibility support on w8 than IE10 on W7. I don't know the
details.

Perhaps you can have Michael give you a report on IE10 accessibility
support of ARIA thus far. That will be much better as CR testing will
exercise the entire spec.

Rich

Rich Schwerdtfeger