Re: ARIA test harness

Thanks for the intro to one of my colleagues, Steve.

Michael, nice to meet you.

To set context here, I'm vaguely aware there's stuff going on in WAI that I should factor in my plan. And that's about all I know.

Your help to better understand your use cases and reqs would be tremendously helpful.

I'd also like to help out converging towards a single repository, infrastructure, documentation, etc.

Best,

--tobie