Re: advice about link activation keys

I don't think any browsers implement activation of a link via a space key. Only buttons have that functionality. Screen readers are the ones that intercept the space bar to overload the link activation and clicking functions.
It's a good question as to why the suggestion was made in the first place.

Sent from my iPhone