Re: Mac mapping accessible role description of contentinfo

Hi James,

will submit a bug as you suggest, but also note we are detailing such information in the HTML to accessibility API spec
http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/html-api-map/raw-file/tip/Overview.html

In this context such discrepancies  are being recorded and suggested alternative mappings are provided. With other browsers active in implementing Mac accessibility support we want to provide the best guidance which may not always mirror current implentations. So we are not just listing current implementations from the API vendors and as so is in the scope of discussion for a W3C list,

Sent from my iPhone