Re: [css3-speech] LC comment: use of generic SPAN element in voice-stress example and client-side use question

Hello Greg,
just a heads-up to let you know that the CSS Working Group has reviewed this issue, and the consensus is to accept changing the markup from 'span' to 'em', as it makes more sense in the context of this particular example. However, the HTML default user-agent stylesheet remains out-of-scope (we will start a separate cross-group discussion for this).

As per the W3C process, you may choose to accept this resolution, or you may decide to raise an objection. Please let us know.

Kind regards, Dan