Re: Bug 14320 as discussed in Re: [aapi] UAI TF Meeting Minutes, November 8, 2011

Thanks Larry.

Here's a fun tricky case:

In the case where there is an editable field, which has a some text "fo"
followed by a blinking text entry bar, and there is a drop down of
autocompletions such as "foo" "food" "fox"... etc, and in addition to this
it is possible to up and down arrow to move the selection highlight among
the completions, where is visual keyboard focus?

Cheers,
David