Re: ARIA and WebAnywhere [FWD]

Thank you Gregory.

Jeff,

When you implement WAI-ARIA support are there any browser dependencies,
such as DOM Mutation Events, that you would be reliant on to report things
like ARIA state change information?

There has been discussion about removing Mutation Events, for performance
reasons, from browsers over time.

Rich

Rich Schwerdtfeger
CTO Accessibility Software Group