[aapi] Minutes of UAI TF Meeting on March 20 at 16:00 UTC

Friday's meeting was to check on status and assign action items.

Andi had prepared a list of "to do" items from the current draft of the implementers guide.  We went through it and assigned all of them.  Many of these will take some time to resolve, but all have owners.  Andi sent the spreadsheet to the list on Friday.

David has created a codetalks project for the API mapping table.  He will send instructions to the group on how to access it.

Cynthia will upload to codetalks a placeholder document where we can start to gather our current knowledge.

Question to the group:  Is Excel acceptable while we're gathering data, as long as we publish as HTML?  I can go either way, but I think it will be faster to work in Excel than HTML tables.

Cynthia to follow up with Dave Singer from Apple on getting someone assigned
Cynthia to follow up with Steve Faulkner on his work in mappings

The next meeting will be on Friday, April 3, 2009 at 16:00 UTC.  Additional meetings will occur every second Friday at the same time.  I've asked Michael to set up Zakim, and will send call in details when I have them.

From: Cynthia Shelly
Sent: Wednesday, March 18, 2009 2:23 PM
To: wai-xtech@w3.org
Subject: [aapi] Meeting on March 20 at 16:00 UTC

We will meet at 16:00 UTC on Friday March 20.

Check in on work items from last meeting
Propose next steps

Received on Tuesday, 24 March 2009 23:25:32 UTC