Re: Transition Announcement: WAI-ARIA Last Call and WAI-ARIA User Agent Implementation Guide FPWD

Hello, Steven:

Steven Pemberton writes:
> +Cc hcg
>
> Hi Janina,
>
> We are more than happy to review these, though the deadline is very
> tight. If we are to review it in time for our teleconference before the
> deadline (so that we can discuss it before sending our review), then we
> have at most 3 weeks for rather a long document.
>
> Maybe we could discuss this at the HCG this week?

I'm afraid neither I nor Michael will be able to attend HCG this week as
we're deep in the throes of providing @alt guidance to the HTML Wg.

However, I am happy to work with you to insure you have the time you
need. We value your review. I will bring this up on our PF call--about
to begin.

This is just a quick response. I'll return with more substantive soon.

Janina

--

Janina Sajka,	Phone:	+1.202.595.7777;
		sip:janina@CapitalAccessibility.Com