Re: Transition Announcement: WAI-ARIA Last Call and WAI-ARIA User Agent Implementation Guide FPWD

+Cc hcg

Hi Janina,

We are more than happy to review these, though the deadline is very tight.
If we are to review it in time for our teleconference before the deadline
(so that we can discuss it before sending our review), then we have at
most 3 weeks for rather a long document.

Maybe we could discuss this at the HCG this week?

Thanks!

Steven