Re: question about ARIA in HTML 5 spec text - implied use on elements not listed

Hi anne,
(prefacing my comment by stating that I am not speaking on behalf of the PF,
which should always be assumed, unless stated otherwise.)

>the second h1 element is of level 2 per section 4.4.11 of HTML 5 (and
should probably be exposed as such to AT). The rank of a heading is just a
concept >used to determine the headings exact level later in case people do
weirder stuff. See the examples in that section.

sounds reasonable.

regards
stevef

--