Re: [AAPI] role=""

Hi Victor,

Hahaha! Seriously though, I guess the main thing is whether the browser
should map it to something like an IA2_ROLE_UNKNOWN or not. If we take
the example brought to our attention by James Teh, if an author were to
do this:

If we mapped this to a role on the native platform side, the AT would
probably not create a virtual buffer, assuming that it is an interactive
element, which is probably not the case.

cheers,
David