RE: acceptable fallbacks [was: Re: Is longdesc a good solution? ...]

Laura -

Thanks for the information! I don't know much about this topic, and these are some great resources (interesting that my intuition of a Braille display was correct). I also now understand how a vision impaired user can use a computer in a noisy environment. This brings up a separate issue which I will discuss in a separate thead.

Thanks again!

J.Ja