Re: Getting past Google captcha [was Re: Free-ARIA mailing list created]

Hi, Aaron:

I have a webvisum account and will try that with the visual captcha.
Thanks for the quick followup there.

I have not yet tried the Google audio captcha. My experience was with
mozilla's. My primary computer's hd died las week and I've had to
reinstall. Regretably, while I had most of my data backed up, this did
not yet include my .mozilla. Consequently, I have a heightened interest
in my.foxmarks.com as part of my backup and data sharing strategy.

I must confess that I found myself challenged by the audio captcha. I
consider that I have particularly good hearing. Indeed, perhaps that's
the problem. FYI: I'm attaching the last of the captchas from my little
episode so you can judge for yourself. As I said, I put them in a loop
to try and grok them better.

Janina