Re: [WebAIM] Using Google Chrome with a screen reader

Hi Aaron,

I was very happy to receive this invitation, and I am happy to say that
Google would most certainly be interested in partaking in the collaboration
of defining the WAI-ARIA exposure. Since I am tightly involved with Google
Chrome and WebKit, please do include me in your weekly call, and any other
discussions you have.

To briefly introduce myself, I have been working with accessibility in
various forms for going on 5 years now, ranging from client-side MSAA
implementations to web accessibility and proper usage of WAI-ARIA. I have
practical, in-depth experience with implementing a variety of MSAA servers
and clients, and on the web side dealing with issues concerning HTML/XHTML,
CSS, JavaScript and more. I have worked primarily with visually impaired in
my professional and academic career (did my thesis on Accessible Educational
Gaming for the visually impaired), but have much experience also working
with solutions for motoric disabilities, hearing impaired, colorblind and
dyslexic users.

Looking forward to getting involved with the working group, and getting to
know all of you!

Sincerely,
Jonas Klink
Software Engineer - Accessibility