[Control+F10?] was RE: What is the current situation with ARIA and accordion?

First, I think the style guide's accordion definition  should point to
some of these real examples.

Now about Control+F10 -- I can't understand what the style guide is saying
and I can't find any accordion example that use that:
Control+F10
If present, posts the button menu in the current accordion tab Label. when
it has Input Focus.
Posts the accordion tab's menu
Occurs only if focus is on the accordion tab.

Next, I think I have some ideas to make accordion keyboard UIs a little
more discoverable. I'd like to hear more about Ctrl+F10 first.

- Aaron