Re: Need to discuss: normative spec for exposing ARIA via APIs

I'd like to help with #5, but I think it will probably need primary
involvement from someone inside Apple, and Aaron I can't see you not be
involved to some degree in all 5...

Where are these specs sitting?  Do we want to use codetalks.org?

cheers,
David