Re: Keyboard Behaviors for Elements with Role "Grid"

Why not just let the left and right arrow keys wrap in a grid? (e.g.
Pressing right arrow on the last cell of a row would wrap to the first
cell of the next row. Also, left arrow would wrap 'up' a row.)

I think we should avoid defining modifier keys whenever we can,
because of browser and cross-platform implications.

James