Re: Keyboard Behaviors for Elements with Role "Grid"

If I had to choose between "Ctrl+Tab", and "[", "]", for moving between
editable cells... I think I would choose the latter. My reasoning is
that the semantics I have for Ctrl+Tab are pretty far away from
navigating cells... so that would be a cognitive leap for me. I also
think when we are talking about this refined kind of navigation, we are
talking about power users here, and so choosing less popular
combinations is "OK".

That said, is "Ctrl+Arrow" and option here? That would be less of a leap
I think...

my 2 cents,

David