Re: WAI-ARIA language providing for strong and weak implicit semantics from host language.

I'm talking about a small change. There would still be only 1 significant
ARIA widget role.

But, however a platform API wants to expose that widget role is another
matter. I don't want to limit that.
The platform might decide to expose an ARIA widget role using 2 roles, 1
that's already known to current generation ATs, and a more specific role
that newer ATs understand.

- Aaron