Re: Action 291: Drag Drop BPG update

Perfect! Thank you for driving this with the syle guide group.

Rich Schwerdtfeger
blog: http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/blogs/page/schwer

             Joseph
             Scheuhammer
             <clown@utoronto.c                                          To
             a>                        Richard
             Sent by:                  Schwerdtfeger/Austin/IBM@IBMUS
             w3c-wai-pf-reques                                          cc
             t@w3.org                  Becky Gibson/Westford/IBM@Lotus,
                                       w3c-wai-pf@w3.org, wai-xtech@w3.org
                                                                   Subject
             12/02/2008 12:52          Re: Action 291: Drag Drop BPG
             PM                        update

> Before I make changes to this what was the outcome of the keyboard
> style guide meeting on the issues I had?

Don is going to take the results of our discussion and update the style
guide within the next day, and notify me when that's done.  At that
point, I plan to summarize the changes in an email to the pfwg and xtech
mailing lists and point to the latest version of the style guide
drag-and-drop text.

Then, prepare to speak to the issue at next week's pfwg call (Mon Dec 8).

How does that sound?

--
;;;;joseph

'This is not war -- this is pest control!'
      - "Doomsday", Dalek Leader -