Re: [STYLE GUIDE] keyboard resizing of split containers

Hi;

Forgot words in a couple spots but wanted to just update #2 below
with my missing words because it's the most critical one. The 3
questions now become:

1. Can F8 be used to focus the splitter bar?
2. Retaining the "discreet steps" method from the menus, can you
instead make each press <of an arrow key> jump 10% or 10% -> 25%
-> 50% -> etc. <instead?
3. Can you make home, end, pgup/dn [the bigger jump keypress]
work also?

Earl